Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tim Tebow Responds To Jake Plummer Remarks About His Faith




One day after former Broncos QB Jake Plummer said in a radio interview that he wanted the man currently shooting in Denver, Tim Tebow would hamper his references to Jesus Christ and his faith, Tebow responded .

When asked in an interview on ESPN observations Plummer Take the first, Tebow said:

"If you're married with a wife and I really love your wife, is not good enough to tell his wife that I love" the day he marries her? Or should we say every day you wake up and every time?

"And this is how I feel about my relationship with Jesus Christ is that it is the most important thing in my life. So every time I chance to tell him I love him, or given the opportunity to cry on national television, I'll take this opportunity. And then I look at it as a relationship I have with it, I will give him the honor and glory as soon as I can. And then right after I give him the honor and glory, I always try to give my teammates for the honor and glory.



"And how it works, because Christ is first in my life, and then my family and then my teammates. I respect the opinion of Jake and I appreciate your courtesy to give me the winner. But I feel when I get the ' opportunity to give praise to the Lord, he is due. "

Plummer had to say on Monday, XTRA Sports 910 in Phoenix:

"Tebow, if I wanted him to be silent for a game and go hug his teammates, I think it's a winner, and I respect that about him. I think when he accepted the fact we know he loves Jesus Christ, so I think I like it a little better. I do not hate him because of it, just that I prefer not to hear that every time he takes a snap or make a good good delivery.

"As you know, the guy I understand where you come from ... but it's a Baller."

Skip Bayless ESPN asked if God makes him a better player, Tebow only admits that his faith gives him peace and comfort in the field.

Before the interview began, jumping Bayless Broncos vice president of football operations John Elway for not supporting his young quarterback, who went 4-1 this season as the starter was installed.

In a radio interview on Monday in Denver, Elway did not bind to Tebow as the team's long-term starter, saying: ". When you look at our third down the numbers that need to be improved I mean, and is the line bottom line is that we can not go 3-for-13 and win the world championship. "

Elway was hired in the offseason to reverse the team's recent struggles and inherited Tebow, which was developed by former coach Josh McDaniels.

Tebow refused to be caught in any perceived slights of the organization, says he is always delighted to be able to start and play in the NFL.

No comments :

Post a Comment