Monday, November 28, 2011

Katherine Heigl Land A Plum Role In "for The Money"





LOS ANGELES - For years he was one of the mystery writer Janet Evanovich does not crack - Hollywood actor to find the proper expression of Stephanie Plum, crime solving heroine, her best-seller.

The big breakthrough came when he saw Evanovich 2008, 27 Dresses, in particular the scene in which Katherine Heigl's character Puritan rushes to the bar cursing at the top of his lungs.

Discuss the moment with Katherine Heigl for the first time during a joint interview at the Hotel Four Seasons in Beverly Hills, Evanovich says that right, everything clicked.

"I knew," says Heigl Evanovich. "From the moment you were Stephanie Plum for me."

In January, Heigl, 33, is Stephanie Plum rest of the world, the film adaptation of his first novel in the series, Evanovich, One for the Money, hits the theaters. Seventeen years after the publication of the book, the actor is finally face-lingerie salesman turned bounty hunter, which attracted 80 million copies of the book giant sales (including nine No. 1 USA TODAY best-selling), and the day -hard fans of the public.



"I do not know why it took so long, but as far as I'm concerned, the search is finished," says Evanovich, 68, who last week released its new 18 Plum, Explosive Eighteen (Bantam, 28 $). "Every time I write Stephanie Plum, it will face Katherine Heigl is there. She totally nailed."

Surprisingly, cast Heigl had nothing to do with the 27 Epiphany Dresses Evanovich, because the author had something to say about the production of things, when he sold the rights to One for the Money before it was published in 1994. Although at the beginning of the sale was not a real film adaptation of the movement for years. Evanovich, we continued to launch new novels of the most successful, but the names of the actors' are sometimes raised as potential players - none of the writer completely satisfied.

The fans wanted Bullock

"Occasionally, I receive a phone call that would be Jennifer Lopez, will pay for it," Evanovich says, clearly impressed. "Or Never Reese Witherspoon. There really was someone there." His fans on top of Sandra Bullock. "They saw her dark hair. It has great comedic timing."

The author, who was a successful romantic writer before moving to the writing of mystery in the 90's, never had a Hollywood personality in mind the cheeky character she created. Stephanie Plum has offered a little Evanovich herself and some of his daughter Alex, then 20th, but that changed when she laid eyes on the stars Anatomy Grey old.

"I went to everyone, says Katherine Heigl is Stephanie Plum, and then one day I got that phone call saying it was Katherine," says Evanovich. "I was like, 'Oh, my God.'"

For the full year 2009 The Ugly Truth, producer Gary Lucchesi Heigl presented with a copy of One for the Money. The avid reader was hooked.

"Two months later, someone was able to get me out of the bedroom after I had gone through 10 books," says Heigl. "(I) in a convincing way."

Lucchesi and Lakeshore Entertainment has acquired the rights to his election, Katherine Heigl, star of the unemployed in the plum, which accepts a job as a rookie bail servants hunting for a police officer accused of murder. The suspect is her handsome ex-boyfriend (Jason O'Mara). Sherri Shepherd the view was chosen as the informant Plum Street, Lula, and screen legend Debbie Reynolds signed as wacky Grandma Mazur.

But the main difficulty was in front: The fans are not satisfied that Heigl is famous for her blonde hair, when Plum is a brunette.

"They had a hard time with it because (Heigl) blonde," says Evanovich. "But 90% of them were so excited that the film would be done."

Heigl tried dyeing his hair, but then had to go to plan B to get the desired look. "I wig," she said. "I'm sorry."

Barber, Heigl was moved in the finer aspects of the formation of premium hunters. She made her first trip to a shooting range, where it proved to be a success. ("I called my father and kept my aim to show," she says, smiling). Heigl says Lucchesi Producer has also shown impressive skills behind the wheel of one 3 ton truck manual transmission another scene.

Yet there were some shortcomings, while exploring the business jersey new crime, as the 101st handcuffing "Uh," said Katherine Heigl. "I could never get it smooth motion handcuffs."

Even more difficult was his first camera in focus - and a wide to boot.

"It was stressful," says Katherine Heigl. "There were times I saw this wobbly. I used to jerk in the audience going," Blah, who have totally lost focus. "It was karma. "

His attention to detail was also its commitment to maintain the real value of the film.

"I became very possessive, Janet material," says Heigl. "I was really hard, the importance of respecting the book."

Fans have become mutual friends

Evanovich, meanwhile, remained in the dark during the movie. "I always felt once it enters the field of cinema, the book belongs to another person," he said.

Neither manufacturers nor Heigl had no idea what you might think Evanovich, once we finally saw the completed film. Evanovich acknowledges that he has pierced the result, and to defer the screening of months.

"I was horrified to see," says Evanovich. "But when I did, was all he could want more. I was almost in tears when the finished film. I was so relieved."

Stamp of approval of the author caused the filmmakers literally pop the champagne.

"It 'was the best thing we call the whole process - that Janet loved the movie," says Heigl, exhaled dramatically. "We were like, 'Thank God!'"

Film wrapped, Heigl approached Evanovich, and the two talked on the phone right away for an hour and a half for the first time in everything from rescue dogs for children. This led to an instant email relationship.

"It gives me the funniest e-mail Janet quippiest, none of them suitable for sharing," says Heigl. "There is no need to censor myself. I can only be me."

"It's another thing we have in common," says Evanovich. "I'm from New Jersey. I have an extensive vocabulary. I totally politically incorrect."

After their first meeting in person for this interview, the two friends quickly, even escaped again Heigl Los Feliz, California, home to a home-cooked dinner that lasted late into the night. Evanovich realized he was tickled especially when Hollywood star tried in vain to find all the ingredients for a martini.

"It was like looking through Stephanie's apartment for a Snickers bar," says Evanovich. "I knew she was one of us.

"It was vodka, it was cold glass, but found no vermouth," says the writer. "It showed the human side of a person who has a lot of things in their lives."

Ingredients finally found suitable for a martini ("He is olive oil, and we were good to go," says Evanovich), and now the duo are familiar with the ingredients of future adjustments Plum screen. May be 18 novels (and counting), could lead to limitless possibilities.

Or new problems, because Plum has 32 years throughout the series - a result difficult to imitate, even if Heigl.

"You have to go to the gym and no Cheetos," says Evanovich.

"It could be a dilemma. I'll have to keep my face frozen with Botox, so it can be timeless for years," laughs Heigl. "Jason (O'Mara) and I were talking about. It's like, 'Oh, my God, if we do all 18 of these books, how old are we? How do we do?" "

"But if it takes six at once," he said in a light bulb moment. "Here we are."

No comments :

Post a Comment